Sunday, January 19, 2014

Final mark

In English this year I think that I have self regulated really well. I am always here and I have only missed 1 class because I was sick.   I am always on time to and try not to waste time and stay focused.  I finish all my assignments on time.  In class I  only use my phone when we are allowed to. I think that I am a active listener  but I need to work on being a active reader. In this categories I think I should get 31/33

Analyzing and creative work 
I think that I could improve in this catalogue. 
When I am writing I prefer to do paragraphs on a General topic like the ones we did looking at the different pictures. 



That was probably my favorite assignment all year.
I also think that I am much better at writing informal paragraphs. I need to work on Formal paragraphs. For the literary terms I think that I would be able to identify them and be able to find them in a paragraph or poem. Making connection  is easy for me to connected it to my life. It is harder for me to connected  piece with other piece of literature. The essay type are the easiest  for me to write would be a argument or a narrative paragraph I have troubles with writing Synths. I think that my writing is ok but I need to improve on it
28/33 

Some of the PLO's we have complete this term are:
Read,both collaboratively and independently, to comprehend a variety of literary texts. We have done  this by reading the "curious indent of the dog in the night time" in class and reading it independently. We have also comepletyed the PLO. Interpret, analyse and evaluate ideas and information from text. We did this when we were analysis the poems wrote from different people in different place in the world.

Contribution to learning 
I think that I have done a ok job of conntributing. I have a bit of commenting I think that I should have done a bit more over I commenented more at the beginning than now.
I participated in discussions somtimes I think that I could have participated a little more. I only edit a few of my assiments. 
  Here is one I edited 
28/33
In total I think I derseve 88/100
88%

2 comments:

  1. Ashleigh you work so hard at understanding what is happening in our class. I appreciate your effort, your positive outlook, and your constant smile. I think you have done amazingly well with your technical writing considering you tested as "in need of support" earlier in your life. I see your comprehension of complex ideas as something your peers and "research skills" will be crucial for. I am confident you will continue to be more than successful and hope you keep your positive outlook as the concepts become more abstract and difficult. Keep using LST as support for the technical side of writing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Ashleigh I think you did really well this semester and i also agree with your grade.

    ReplyDelete